- Close the smartPulse app and all other running apps, then restart your phone or device.
- Make sure that the pedal and wheel magnets are properly aligned by passing in front of their corresponding indicator lines on the combo sensor as the crank and the wheel spin.
- Make sure that there is no other device with Bluetooth ON or others using a Bike combo kit in close proximity to you.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is enabled (using your device Bluetooth settings) before launching the app. The Bluetooth icon must be flashing before the Bike combo kit can connect to the app.
- If necessary, try closing the app and launch it again.
- If it’s still not working, uninstall and re-install the app.
- If the Bike combo kit still cannot connect after several tries, test it with another app compatible with Bluetooth 4.0.
If the Bike combo kit still does not connect, check and if necessary, replace the battery.
Modified on: Tue, 22 Dec, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.