To avoid connection problems, close smartPulse and all other running apps, then restart your phone each time you connect or reconnect the Bike Combo kit to your device.
- First, make sure that you are using a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled device. Our product isn’t compatible with iPhone 3S and iPhone 4.
- Enable the Bluetooth function in your device settings.
- Close all other apps running in the background.
- Follow the instructions on how to properly install the Bike combo kit on your bike. Make sure that the pedal and wheel magnets are properly aligned by passing in front of their corresponding indicator lines on the combo sensor as the crank and the wheel spin.
- Install and open the smartPulse app. The Bluetooth icon on the top right corner must be flashing. The Bike combo kit now connects automatically and the cadence and speed panels appear in My Run. Please allow up to a minute for the connection to be made.
- If the Bike combo kit doesn’t connect, close the app and launch it again. Make sure that the Bluetooth icon (top right corner) is on and is flashing.
If the Bluetooth icon is not flashing, quit the app then switch off/on Bluetooth in your device settings. Launch the app again.