To avoid connection problems and guarantee optimal performance, close smartPulse and all other running apps and restart your phone each time you want to connect or reconnect the strap to your device.
- First, make sure that you are using a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled device. Our product isn’t compatible with iPhone 3S and iPhone 4.
- Enable the Bluetooth function in your device settings.
- Close all other apps running in the background.
- Follow the instructions on how to properly wear the HR strap. The electrodes of the strap must be in contact with your skin and moistened with water.
- Install and open the smartPulse app. The Bluetooth icon on the top right corner must be flashing. The HR strap now connects automatically and the heart rate panel appears in My Run. Please allow up to a minute for the connection to be made.
- If the HR strap doesn’t connect, close the app and launch it again. Make sure that the Bluetooth icon (top right corner) is on and is flashing.
If the Bluetooth icon is not flashing, quit the app then switch off/on Bluetooth in your device settings. Launch the app again.