Close the smarPulse app and all other running apps, then restart your phone or device.
- Make sure that the electrodes of the HR strap are moist, in contact with your skin and the strap is snugly worn around your chest.
- Make sure that there is no other device with Bluetooth ON or other users wearing an HR chest strap in close proximity to you.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is enabled (using your device Bluetooth settings) before launching the app. The Bluetooth icon must be flashing before the HR strap can connect to the app.
- If necessary, try closing the app and launch it again.
- If it’s still not working, uninstall and re-install the app.
- If the HR strap still cannot connect after several tries, test it with another app compatible with Bluetooth 4.0.|
If the HR strap still does not connect, check and if necessary, replace the battery.