Restart your phone or device.
- Make sure that there is no other device with Bluetooth ON or other users pairing other Pocket mate in close proximity to you.
- Switch the Pocket mate off (by pressing and holding the tag button for 2 sec until you hear 1 beep) then on (by pressing and releasing tag button quickly). There is no beep but the red light starts flashing every 5 sec.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is enabled (using your device Bluetooth settings) before launching the app. The Bluetooth icon must be flashing before the Pocket Mate can connect to the app
- If necessary, try closing the app and launch it again
- If it’s still not working, uninstall and renstall the app
- If the Pocket Mate still cannot connect after several tries, test it with another app compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
If the Pocket Mate still does not connect, check and if necessary, replace the battery